- Back to School Presentation
- fossweb.com - Complete textbook, videos of some labs, games
- password: Science5 (capital S!)
- EngageNY Eureka Math Homework help http://www.oakdale.k12.ca.us/cms/page_view?d=x&piid=&vpid=1391596408603
- Lexia To use Lexia at home, you just need to know your teacher's email. Your login username is your Powerschool Student ID number, and your password is your initials followed by "guad" - just like AR.
- Typing practice at home Use Type to Learn at home. Improving your keyboard skills will come in very handy when you have those long papers to write in future school years! Your login name is your Powerschool student ID number and your password is your initials followed by "guad", just like AR. You will also need the account code: 100285 to download the program at home. When you use the link provided here, you will find full versions at the bottom of the page.
- BrainPop An animated educational site for kids. Provides fun learning for Science, Health, Technology, Math, Social Studies, Arts and Music, Quizzes, Activity pages, and Homework help.
All students can login for general use with username: unionsd and password: brainpop. Your teacher may have provided an individual account for assignments.
- Common Sense on Digital Life